Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A conversation with God

With school looming in front of me, I've really been feeling the pressure to know exactly what I'm going to do with my life (that is, at least my school life). My heart asks questions, and luckily God gives me answers... Here's what my hearts been asking lately.

Me: God, I know You plan everything, but are You sure that You're planning my life? I mean, I feel so lost at times, am I where You want me to be?

He tells me: "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

Me: Yes, but I want to know my life plans now... Where should I go to college, what should I major in, should I even go to college, will I get married? I'm anxious...

And He tells me: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Me: Oh... forgive my doubts, Oh Lord, You will guide me through life even when I can't see the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment