Thursday, February 4, 2010

More musings...

I had yet more thoughts as I was at the puppet meeting last night. For anyone not familiar with me, I moved from the town I had lived in the first 12 years of my life about 5 years ago. About a year and a half ago, some of my best friends from over there moved only 5 miles down the road (praise God for that!). Through their moving, we met their two neighbor boys... Fast forward to now, thanks to the influence of my best friends and their family, both young men are involved in the puppet ministry and many other wonderful Christian things. I started thinking, had my family not moved, my best friends family wouldn't have moved either, which means these young men would never have been involved with any of the things they are now. This isn't to bring any glory to me or the fact that I moved, but instead glory to God for working these things for the greater good and I am honored and blessed that God chose to use me as one little peice of this wonderful puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment